All Access Crewing supply technical stage hands for national and international entertainment events in South East Queensland. Some of their clients include the Brisbane Entertainment Centre, QPAC and Suncorp Stadium. By law, all crew members must complete a Toolbox talk prior to each event.
Prior to the implementation of their new tool, the process for this was as follows
- SMS sent to crew members to attend Toolbox Talk
- Crew Members (1-250 people at a time) attend the Toolbox Talk to listen to the presentation made by an All Access Crewing representative, read the talk and then sign to show they understand.
- These documents are then collected and returned to the office for filing.
- SMS is sent to the crew members to notify them about the event, and includes a link to complete the Toolbox Talk online
- Crew members click onto the link to log in and read through the Toolbox Talk, they are then required to answer questions correctly to show that they have read and understood the content, and sign off to show they understand.
- This information is stored online and can be downloaded.
The tool is extremely easy to use for both All Access administration, and crew members. The automation of the existing process has enhanced the engagement and improved the delivery of Toolbox Talks. Overall the tool is saving All Access Crewing time and streamlining a major requirement in the day to day running of their business.
The client sees the potential of further development of the tool to assist with such business operations as staff inductions.
The Tool has been nominated for a Work Place Health and Safety Award, which will be announced late 2015.
All Access Crewing
Custom web solution